The Literacy Texas 2017 Conference takes place over three days and is divided into two parts:
- The $250 registration fee covers Monday and Tuesday, and includes access to over 70 breakout sessions, two keynote addresses, and all of our evening events.
- For an additional $100, attendees can attend two of our Wednesday Workshops. These are three-hour, intensive workshops. For descriptions of each workshop, please click here.
Attendees may register for the general session, the Wednesday Workshops, or both using the form below.
Literacy Texas does have limited scholarship funding available for participants that meet the following requirements:
- You volunteer or work for a organization focused on adult literacy in the state of Texas,
- Your organization does not receive professional development funding from the Texas Workforce Commission, and
- You can provide the name and email of your direct supervisor.
If you meet these requirements, click the button below to fill out the scholarship registration form. If you are unsure of whether you qualify, or have any other questions about our scholarships, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use the form below to register for the 2017 Conference.
Please note this form is not optimized for mobile use.