Tell us your story! We would like to ask organizations to tell their stories using a 3-minute video that will be shared at the 2017 Literacy Texas Conference in San Marcos, July 31 – August 2. Video submissions will be combined into a larger presentation that will be shown during our opening welcome at the conference. Video submissions should showcase who you serve and how your services enrich the lives of your students. Your video is also a great opportunity to let others know about the innovative methods that your instructors and volunteers employ to meet the literacy needs of people within your community. You can use your phone, pad, or computer to create your 3-minute video. Then, follow the instructions below to upload your submission before June 15, 2017. Make sure that you have saved your video to the device that you are using to upload your video.
- Open the submission page here.
- Click “NEW,” a blue box in the upper left corner.
- Select “FILE UPLOAD.”
- Choose the video file that you wish to submit.
- Select “OPEN.” You will see a small window that indicates the upload progress. It may take a couple of minutes to complete the upload.
- Once the upload is complete, click the “X” in the upper right corner to close the window. You may now close the Google Drive window. You do not need to log out.
Everyone has a story, and we hope that you are inspired to tell yours. We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Literacy Texas Conference.
If you have any questions, please email Kimberly Goode, Conference Recognition Chair, or call her at (512) 825-3793.
Not sure what to do? Watch our video for some inspiration!